lunes, marzo 19

!Ay caray!!Que fin de semana!

The weekend
was quite a whirlwind; here we have my good friends philip and kate's new baby girl marielle katherine sasser; a fine name that any southern belle should be pleased to have; i might add. sunday was full of adventures; henry, meg and jackson rode in the back of my car on the way to mom and dad's for jen's birthday lunch (happy birthday jen!!) and they sang hymns to me such as 'jesus friend of sinners' 'go tell it on the mountain' and 'amazing grace;' i acompanied their singing with my tamborine of course. megret being the most enthusiastic camera fanatic was the only one willing to stay around for the picture. then, i had to get a couple pics of my stone wall; sometimes i just stand and look at it. ....it will only get worst when i actually finish it. my roomate adam was there, along with carl, keith and jon all in (army); amy kay, julie coda, jon and very pregnant tarah and all the chitlins. then later on, bleysi y juan carlos came over to my house for supper and we go fish and talked and laughed.......and ate cupcakes and drank lates; it was great fun. they just started working at the garden supply and they're from el salvador y son bien divertidos! nos pasamos bien chevre!








1 comentario:

JC dijo...

Hey!!!BRO..THANKS X EVERTHING, Remenber, I'm your friend. You can count on me. Don't forget that God bless you. Matthew you're a nice person and very smart. Go ahead.